Established in 1984, Quality Management & Training Publications Limited (QMTP) has been a provider of quality products and services. QMTP is an Approved Training Partner (ATP) for the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), delivering accredited quality management and auditing qualifications and courses.
For more than 35 years QMTP have helped many hundreds of learners to either start a new career in Quality or to enhance their career by achieving recognised qualifications and certificates. See our Testimonials.
We have introduced a new range of e-learning courses which can enhance the learner’s experience in achieving new skills in quality management and auditing.
To be a centre of excellence for our customers, clients and organisations’ needs with total commitment, pride and integrity, by promoting quality in all tasks.
e-learning has become very popular over the past decade and in particular during the COVID-19 pandemic period, when people have elected to use online and distance learning courses. As technology continually develops and advances, learning methods have also adapted to the digital world. This has shown the importance of e-learning and how people are still able and willing to learn, despite everything going on during the COVID-19 pandemic period.
e-learning really does give you the opportunity to learn and study from anywhere and at any time. It fits around your lifestyle and commitments and allows you to learn at a time that suits you, whenever it’s convenient.
Our e-learning provision covers a large variety of topics ranging from free webinars to quality and business management courses.
Many of our clients have recognised the benefits of e-Learning, which is also supported by recent independent studies that:
- e-learning saves time and money. With online learning, learners can access content anywhere and anytime, often requiring 50% less time than classroom training. Also, learners are able to resume work and apply the new skills faster.
- e-learning leads to better retention and is found to be 17% more effective and engaging.
- e-learning is consistent with learner’s retention rates much higher than face to face training.
- e-learning is scalable. It can be rolled out to as many learners/employees needed and is a one-time investment. See Corporate Services
- e-learning offers personalisation. Organisations have said that online learning is instrumental in enhancing their competitive edge. See Corporate Services