INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL (SPC)
To prosper in today’s economic climate it is essential that all quality processes are evaluated in a manner that will ensure continuous improvements in both quality and productivity. Statistical Process Control is used for the purpose of problem solving, process monitoring, and continual improvement. SPC is applicable to a wide range of process situations, where data is used to understand and manage the performance of manufacturing and non-manufacturing processes.
This webinar is based on the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified courses. To find out more about the CQI & IRCA certified courses on Problem Solving, please click on the links below:
- FD102 – Introduction to Problem Solving
- PT204 – Managing Change and Continual Improvement
- PT205 – Managing Problem Solving
- PT208 – Managing Quality Planning
This webinar will give an overview of the following topics:
- Understanding process variation
- The principles and purpose of SPC
- Use of SPC control charts
- Process capability and performance
- Continual improvement
This free course is a recording of the CQI Webinar delivered on 9th December 2020 by John Dedman and Geoff Vorley – Quality Management & Training (QMT) in partnership with the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI).
For more information please visit: https://qmt.co.uk/